Sunday, April 27, 2014

Moon and Stars Flower Pot

With Sandy or San Man Originals http://www.sanmanoriginals.com/index.html permission. I painted her logo Moon and Stars from her monthly newsletter. I just think these guys are just adorable. I had so much fun painting them.



I started with a standard Terra Cotta Pot 6 inch. It had a blue glazed paint finish. I painted the pot white and drew the outline of the moon and the stars and went to painting them. I used acrylic paint. I finished the dry pot with a clear coat. Add bonus the glaze gives it a nice shine too.



So here are a few shots of Moon and Star Pot thanks to Sandy’s adorable design.

 photo MoonandStorFlowerPot7_zpsa55429aa.jpg



 photo MoonandStorFlowerPot_zpsb915733c.jpg

 photo MoonandStorFlowerPot6_zpsb7d7d54b.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment