Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Finally got started on my Tree of Stitches Project.  I have stitched the first three sections and the trunk. I deleted the picture of just the trunk, it is the basic cross stitch

Section One: Smyrna

Photobucket

Second section: French Knots, so far the hardest section of the tree.

Photobucket

Section three: Eyelets

Photobucket

Section four: Rice Stitches- of the stitches so farm this one is my favorite.

Photobucket

I am trying to do a section a day. So far I am doing alright.

Sunday was doggy bath day. Neo and Pit got a bath, I bathed Neo first, he is easier then Pit. Lighter too. So I bathed him and fluffed him and started washing the Pit. She hates bathes. Shakes the whole time. Neo came and sat next to her in the tub the whole time, licked her face and was just there with her. Pit did better on her bath. May have Neo sit with Pit for every bath if it goes this easy.

Wet dogs
Photobucket

Photobucket

Just because they where being cute, my two Siamese cats, SkippyJon and Bonnie Blue and the turtle Mikey.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment