Thursday, November 10, 2011

Back to the Future

Photobucket

Last night my son watched Back to the Future II and Back to the Future III. The third one is my favorite by far. So we decided to watch Back to the Future last night. First time he has seen this great 80’s movie.


You know how Marty McFly’s weakness if being called a chicken, makes him do dumb stuff. Every time he was called yellow or chicken my son would start screaming “don’t do it, don’t do it!” It was so funny. My favorite was the race in the truck at the end, they are revving at the light and my son is screaming at the movie beside me, don’t do it don’t do it. I am laughing and just telling him to watch. Just watch. The light turns green and he groans, nooo, and all of a sudden you see Marty’s truck going backwards and the red truck flying forward. He starts hollering Yes! He loved it.

He couldn’t figure out why the paper the girl had suddenly erased. I had to explain to him, like Doc Brown said honey, they future isn’t written now. it is what they make it. He was sad the time machine was destroyed and thrilled when the time train showed up. He wanted to figure out how he got married and had kids so fast, the few minutes in the movie didn’t add up to him. I told him Doc was left back 100 years ago. So years could have gone by for him and only minutes for Marty since it was a 100 years difference. He was oh I get it.

He wants to know when the next one comes out. I had to tell him there isn’t one but there is a cartoon series. Short lived but I do remember the cartoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment