Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Sad Good Bye to Lightning

I found lightning this morning, he died during the night, I don’t know what happened. He had heat and food crickets and veggies and tons of water, and I am was heating his water right now too so it was warmer for him to swim in, and it is a big bowl, gallon and a half. He had climbing branches and tunnel to hide in to feel more secure, he used it too, sometimes I would see him scoot down off his branch into the tunnel, the only part of him you would see was the end of his tail. He had lots of plants to make his home feel jungle like for more added security. He even had a sun bulb so he got both UVB and UVA light.


My son doesn’t know yet, he was at his Dad’s last night. I am sadden by the loss of Lightning, he was still young between a year and 2 years. So I just don’t get it. I don’t look forward to having to tell him.
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about Lightening. Loosing a pet is never easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry about Lightning. It is so hard to lose a pet, and my heart goes out to your son. It sounds like even though his life was short, he had a wonderful one in your care.

    ReplyDelete