Monday, November 28, 2011

Southern Storm

Photobucket

Well I did it again, I finished another book and true to the other three  by Terri Blackstock I have read, it is a book I don’t want to put down. I want to know what will happen next. The book is so exciting. I wanted to know what happen next so bad that from midnight to 4:30 Am on Saturday morning. I kept saying, I would stop after this chapter and finish tomorrow morning. I couldn’t I kept going. 4:30 am I finally finished Southern Storm. I knew where Cade was the whole time, I wanted to find out who would find him and how.




Another good read, but read Cape Refuge first. This book just a few months after the that book, you get to know the characters better that way, see what the author Terri Blackstock is referring to in this book.



See if you can catch the typo in the book, I had to go back and look again to make sure I saw it right. You might miss it, if you book is a corrected edition.



Book Description

Publication Date: May 1, 2003

Sequel to the #1 best-selling Cape Refuge First a dead stranger. Now a missing Police Chief. Did Chief Cade run off to elope . . . or has he met with foul play? The body in the morgue had no ID. No one knew who he was or where he came from when he walked out in front of Cade's car. And when Cade learns he had a gunshot wound before he was struck, finding his identity becomes even more urgent. Then Cade vanishes. Authorities discover the victim's name, and the woman Cade was last seen with turns out to have been the dead man's wife. Speculation abounds about Cade's relationship to the woman and his part in the victim's death. His disappearance makes him look even more suspicious. But Blair Owens doesn't believe the rumors. Something has happened to Cade, and she's determined to find him. Saving Cade's life will take faith in a God whom Blair has always doubted---but he may be her only hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment